Monday, October 22, 2012

In the night mixed media canvas

Hello friends…
A few weeks ago, I signed up for Christy’s pumpkin and cider workshop and I wanted to share with you one my artworks I made during the class.It was inspired by a certificate my daughter received from school that has owls on it.

 

It was my friend Sharon’s birthday recently and She loves Owls, so I couldn't resist giving it to her for a present!

010Owl1

The quote reads "I like the night. 
Without the dark, we'd never see the stars" - Stephanie Meyer

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Have a great week... 
hugs Rochelle

Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...